PLASTER 3: Art Exhibition/Sale to Raise Funds for Physicians for Human Rights

On the weekend of June 4–6, Physicians for Human Rights/Israel will be holding PLASTER 3, an art exhibition and sale to help raise funds to support two volunteer clinics which provide assistance and medical care for Palestinians in the Occupied Territories, migrant workers, and refugees.


Over 200 works, including some from the country’s most prominent artists such as Michal Naaman, Dani Karavan, David Tartakover, Michal Heiman, Klone, Know Hope and many more, will be on sale for a flat price of $1,000 each. All the pieces have been donated by the artists, and 75% of the money raised will go directly to PHR and while the remaining 25% will be paid to the artist. The exhibition will take place at Hangar 2 in Jaffa Port, and will open on Thursday night, June 4, starting from 8pm. The exhibition will then continue on Friday, June 9 from 9:30 am to 7 pm and be open all cay Saturday May 10.

More information and a sneak preview of some of the pieces on sale